A career in travel and tourism can open up endless possibilities – as well as being a lot of fun.
It might enable you to meet people from different parts of the world or travel to far-off destinations, opening your eyes to new experiences and cultures.
Or you might prefer to stay closer to home, doing the leg work to entice people from farther afield to come to your hometown or area.
There are jobs to be had in admin, IT, retail – the list goes on and on.
This section of our website is for students. It includes:
- Information to help you decide whether a career in travel and tourism might be for you.
- Signposting you to the many educational opportunities that are on offer.
Through the Global Travel and Tourism Partnership, you can:
Study for our online Passport to the World programme of study – this provides a global study plan of three modules and is available in 7 different languages.
- Find out more about how each member country has developed its own approach to teaching travel and tourism to fit with the requirements of the region. In some areas you will study at school and in others at college or university. To find out more about opportunities to study in your region of the world.
- Learn more about our global partners and local partners and the work experience and internship opportunities they offer for GTTP students. To find out what is available in your area keep a close eye on the websites of individual partners .
- Enter a variety of competitions and awards.